Blephagel® is the preservative-free revolution in eyelid hygiene. It cools, cleans and soothes inflamed eyelids and can be used on sensitive skin and remains sterile for up to 2 months after opening.
- Blephagel preservative-free gel cools, cleans and soothes inflamed eyelids and is hypoallergenic*
- The simple formula offers a cooling sensation for inflamed eyelids whilst gently removing mucous and debris
Blephagel cools, cleans, refreshes and soothes eyelids. It is free from preservatives, alcohol(ethanol) and perfumes and so is suitable for most patients including those with sensitive skin.
Innovative Steri-Free® technology means that Blephagel remains sterile for up to 2 months after opening. The inner aluminium layer ensures the tube remains airtight and a hermetic membrane protects against bacterial contamination.
*This product has been designed to reduce allergic risks.
- Preservative, alcohol(ethanol) and fragrance-free
- Gentle and cooling
- Removes mucous, debris and dirt from the eye lid area
- Soothes and hydrates the eyelids
- Easy to use
- Can be used by contact lens wearers
Blephagel can be applied morning and evening, or as often as is deemed necessary; it can also be left on overnight and wiped off in the morning.
A calibrated dose is pumped onto a cotton wool pad and half transferred to a second pad so there is a separate pad for each eye. The pads are then used to gently wipe the eyelid/lash root area of each eye in small circular motions. Leftover Blephagel should be removed with a clean pad.
Blephagel can be used by all contact lens wearers.
The gel remains sterile up to 2 months after opening.
(1 x 30g tube)