Blephasol® is a gentle, easy to use micellar solution for removing oily debris and crusted matter from the eyelids and eyelashes. Blephasol Duo has the added convenience of 100 lint-free pads included.
- Blephasol is a micellar solution free from soap, perfume and parabens
- Blephasol is formulated to gently cleanse the eyelids and lashes of accumulated oily debris and crusted matter
Blephasol is an aqueous solution for gentle cleansing of the eyelids and lashes; it is free from soap, perfumes, parabens or alcohol(ethanol) and has been specially formulated to be kind to both skin and eyes through its micellar action.
Blephasol removes debris, impurities and lifts away excess grease without rubbing. It even removes make up.
The Blephasol range also includes Blephasol Duo, which includes a pack of lint-free pads (same material as Blephaclean wipes) for convenience.
- NO soap, perfumes, parabens or alcohol(ethanol)
- Micellar solution
- Economical – only a small amount needed each time
- Easy to use – no rinsing required
- Tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Blephasol Duo has added convenience of 100 lint-free pads
A small amount of the aqueous micellar solution is applied to a cotton or lint free pad (supplied with Blephasol Duo) and gently wipe onto the eyelid and lash area and along the lower inner eyelid once or twice daily; the process is repeated on the other eye using a different pad. There is no need to rinse after application.
Suitable for all contact lens wearers.
The 100ml bottle of Blephasol can be kept for up to two months once opened.
Blephasol = 1 x 100ml bottle of Blephasol lotion.
Blephasol Duo = 1 x 100ml bottle of Blephasol lotion and 100 lint free pads.
(1 x 100ml bottle plus 100 pads)